Broccoli Salad With Cranberry Pecan Preserves
- 2 head fresh broccoli chopped or cut with Cutco Super Shears
- 8 slices cooked bacon chopped or cut with Cutco Super Shears
- 1 cup dark raisins
- 1/2 cup red onions, finely minced
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons San Sanba Cranberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Place chopped broccoli in a large bowl (discard stems they are too hard).
In another bowl whisk all other ingredients together. Pour over broccoli and incorporate well. Best if made a day in advance for flavors to meld.