Grilled Corn Salad
- 4 ears corn shucked and grilled
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell peppers chopped small
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely minced
- 1 ½ can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of one fresh lime
- 1 large ripe avocado thinly sliced for garnish
Allow grilled corn to completely cool. While corn is cooling in a large bowl whisk together the lime juice, olive oil dry spices, and chopped cilantro.
Garnish with thinly sliced avocado.