Sweet Slaw With Cranberry Pecan Preserves
- 2 cups green cabbage cut for slaw
- 2 cups red cabbage cut for slaw
- 2 peeled & cored granny smith apples cut into match sticks
- 2 cups mayo
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons San Saba River Raspberry Pecan Preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
Using the Cutco Hardy Slicer, cut red & green cabbages into thin shreds. Cut apples into matchstick slices. Place shredded cabbage and apples into a large mixing bowl.
In another large bowl, whisk together mayo, vinegar, San Saba Raspberry Preserves and chipotle powder.
Pour over cabbage and mix extremely well. Can be made a day ahead and holds well – be sure to remix well before serving.